Eclipse Barcode Scanner
The Honeywell Eclipse is a single line, hand held budget laser scanner.
Equipped with Honeywell's patented CodeGate technology, Eclipse can be used in wide variety of applications. This combination makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point of sale, document processing and inventory control.
With state of the art scanning technology embedded inside, the Eclipse has a longer working range and wider scanning field than a typical CCD.
Features & Benefits
Automatic Trigger with CodeGate.
Powerlink, User Replaceable Cables.
OPOS System Compatible.
Supports Commonly Used Interfaces, Including USB.
Easy Programming Using Windows® Software or Bar Codes.
Custom Edit Bar Code Data.
- Unit Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 169mm Depth: 35mm Width: 63mm.
- Weight: 97gm (Without Packaging).
- The following leaflets are also available. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF images. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Metrologic Eclipse Installation & User Guide.
- Metrologic Eclipse Configuration Sheet.