The MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System (KDS) is one of the easiest KDS systems to install and operate. The MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System’s EPAD controller can mount on the back of most VESA compatible monitors and fit in tight places where space is at a premium. The MicroPlus Kitchen Display System is a cinch to install with no jumpers or settings to fiddle with. You simply select the POS software you will be using with the KDS from the startup menu, plug in the monitor and rugged, stainless steel BumpBar. Then connect the assembled Kitchen Video Display System to your POS computer via a Serial or Ethernet connection, and you are up and running in no time.
MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System (KDS) Product Features
- Choose 4 or 8 orders to be viewable on screen
- Split screen capable i.e. counter sales top, drive thru sales bottom
- Order elapsed timer with color visual from green to red to blinking red
- Statistics for order processing time, average order time and total time for all orders
- Track up to 10 Key items per screen and with summary window
- Summary of all queued and pending orders
MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System Advantages at a Glance
- No more lost or damaged order tickets
- Staff can easily view orders in sequence
- Staff can easily view order modifiers
- Staff can scroll through orders on demand
- Display shows completed and open orders
- Improves overall kitchen efficiency
- Pays for inself over time by saving on printer paper and ribbon costs
The MicroPlus System is compatible with a wide range of ECR & EPOS solutions, please call for further details.
* Display not included in package.