HISENSE HM618 RUGGED TABLET POS TERMINAL & DOCKING STATION
Operational direct from the secure docking station or instantly mobile for order taking, product creation, stock maintenance or queue busting.
Designed specifically for POS applications the HM618 has a host of features that regular consumer tablets don't offer.
This Hisense HM618 Tablet includes a 10” flat P-CAP multi-touch display, Windows 10 Enterprise, 64GB of flash storage on board 4GB of RAM as standard with optional 1D & 2D Scanner, NFC Module or 4G Module.
These additional modules offer a wide range of function's expanding the sectors that the Hisense HM618 can be used in. Sectors such as warehousing, field service, logistics, energy and utilities are suited to the Hisense HM618 Tablet.
• 10” Wide PCAP Touchscreen.
• Docking Station Including I/O Expansion Ports.
• Front and Rear Cameras.
• Integrated Card Reader.
• 1 Watt Speaker.
• Sturdy Hand Strap.
• 3 LED Indicators.
• Protected Against Dust and Water Sprayed From all Directions (IP Grade IP54).
• Withstands a Drop of 4 Feet on to Concrete (MIL-STD-810g).
• HM618 Rugged Tablet Includes a Built-in Battery and MCR.
• Docking Station Includes Power Adaptor and Cord.
• Compatible with Popular Standard Software.
The HM618 Tablet is available with these optional upgrades:
• Integrated 2D/1D Barcode Scanner.
• GPS – Special Order.
• 4G Module