The WAP-4033 Wireless Access Point supports both IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g standards. You can use it for connecting to an existing WLAN, or to build up a new wireless LAN. Ideally suited for connecting Tablet or mobile applications into you POS network, Except essential AP mode, the WAP-4033 provides Repeater, Bridge, WDS, and Client modes to accommodate all kinds of network topology. High data rate (up to 54Mbps) performing allows faster communication between LAN and WLAN. Maximize network efficiency via using the WAP-4033 while minimizing your network investment and maintenance costs.
The WAP-4033 supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 and MAC address filter function to consolidate the wireless network security. Meanwhile, you can prevent unauthorized stations from accessing your wireless network. With the user-friendly management interface and versatile features, the PLANET WAP-4033 is the best choice to integrate your wireless and wired network seamlessly.
• Compliant with the IEEE 802.11g/802.11b (DSSS) 2.4GHz specification
• High data rate up to 54Mbps network speed, auto rate fallback
• Seamlessly integrates wireless and wired network
• Supports WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
• Supports AP/ AP Client/ Bridge/ Repeater and WDS (Wireless Distributed System) mode
• Supports MAC Address Filter
• Provides a reverse-polarity SMA connector for external antenna connection
• Built-in DHCP server
• Web-based configuration