The SAM4S Titan S160's vibrant & precise 15" projective capacitive multi-touch display is extremely durable in most environments including withstanding water contact, dust and grease. The SAM4s Titan S160 Capacitive touch panels will activate with either a bare finger or a capacitive stylus preventing users from using pens, credit cards or sharp objects which potentially would reduce the life expectancy of resistive touch panels. In addition the screen has a more vivid and crisp colour enhancing the quality of the POS user interface.
Incorporating the latest Intel Celeron fanless processor combines speed and efficiency along with quiet operation the Sam4s Titan S160 is one of the most cost effective and quietest PC POS teminals in its class. Coupled with its on board 64Gb SSD, ensures that the solid state drive remains dust free and ingress free, ideal for harsh retail and hospitality environments.
With its spill proof multi-touch bezelless display & ergonomic design the SAM4S Titan S160 is one of the most stylish point of sale terminals in its sector.
With either traditional stand or VESA options for wall and pole mount provides greater flexibility of installation.
The SAM4S Titan S160 is supplied with an external power adaptor for ease of replacement. A reliable & accessible system the SAM4S Titan S 160 PC POS terminal has many added benefits making it excellent value for money & a great investment as your POS equipment
- Industrial Quality LED Display 15" True Waterproof Flat Front Display
- 15" TFT LED, LVDS 1024 x 768 PCT (Projective Capacitive Multi-touch display)
- Intel Celeron N2807 1.8Ghz Dual Core Fanless
- DDRIII 1 Slots 2Gb Memory up to 4Gb
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
- Tool-less Design Provides Easy Installation and Maintenance
- S Slim Style Designed Base
- External Power Supply For Easy Maintenance
- Small Foot print
- Vesa Wall or Pole Mountable
- Windows Pos Ready 7 or Windows IoT 10 option.
- SAM4S 2-Line VFD Customer Display
- SAM4S 9.7" LCD Customer Display
- Ultra Slim MSR Reader
- Dallas Reader