ES-U-1001-R10 is our new premium USB to RS232 adapter cable. This new design sets the standards in appearance and functionality with its high gloss white enclosure and side-lit blue traffic indicators designed to appeal to discerning PC and MAC users alike. For additional connection reliability, both the USB connector and DB9 serial connector are gold plated. Based on the very latest FTDI "R" series chip set technology the ES-U-1001-R10 offers outstanding performance and quality at a remarkable price. The ES-U-1001-R10 is supplied in full retail packaging.
MAC users will be pleased to note that the ES-U-1001-R10 supports the new Intel based platforms as well as the traditional Power PC based models.
· Special high gloss white finish enclosure design
· Looks and works great with MAC, PC and Linux platforms
· Enhanced RS232 transciever gives serial port speed of up to 1000K bps
· Adds one RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
· Installed as standard Windows COM port
· FIFO: 128 byte transmit buffer 384 byte receive buffer
· Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
· One DB9 male connector
· Serial Communication Parameters
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
· Gold plated USB and DB9 connectors for enhanced connection reliability
· Side-lit blue RX and TX traffic indicators
· integral 10cm USB cable with moulded strain relief
· Quality 4-layer pcb design
· COM Port Number assignment is configurable
· Uses latest FTDI "R" type chip set & drivers for maximum compatibility
· Compatible drivers for all current Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
· Full RS-232 modem control signals
· RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required.