A UPS with a capacity of 850 VA/500 Watt, particularly designed to protect the latest generation of computers and electronic audio-video devices.
The New Ebro Line offers a hybrid solution of sockets and IEC to back up any connectable electronic device. The Ebro Line offers a hybrid solution of sockets and IEC to back up any connectable electronic device. Supported applications: Computers Telecom Networking Security Communications Domestic consumption Home Cinema TV, video and audio equipment Other electronic devices Servers.
The Ebro 850 combines design, versatility and easy operation, offering 4 sockets, two UPS mode and two lightning arresters, and 2 UPS mode IEC sockets. It also includes two communications ports, USB and RS232, and RJ11 for tel/fax/modem protection. The units LCD screen allows the user to display the output voltage, battery charge status and the operating mode of the UPS. With its IN-LINE technology and built-in voltage regulator, the Ebro 850 can protect against overvoltages, stabilise micro power cuts and provides back-up in the case of power failures. This technology allows for optimum operation of the UPS as well as the efficient use of the battery, prolonging its service life.
- Zigor Ebro UPS Digital In-Line with AVR Protection
- Power: 850 VA/500 W
- IN-LINE technology
- Microprocessor control
- Self-diagnosis function
- 4 sockets, 2 UPS modes and 2 lightning arrester modes
- 2 IEC sockets, UPS mode
- Visual alarms: LCD screen (850Va) and acoustic alarms in the case of mains failure
- EMI/RFI filters
- RJ11, Tel/Fax/Modem Protection
- Communications port USB, USB/RS232 (850 Va)
- Cables and software included
- Easy access to connection sockets
- Up to 20 min of battery power
- Compatible with: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista -Linux
- Includes Shutdown software
- Two years warranty